Friday, April 30, 2010

Today’s Prayer

I came across this passage this morning and thought that it was a great prayer to remember today.

“Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God has the power to do what he had promised.” Romans 5:20-21

I so desire for my heart to be like Abraham’s heart. I desire for my heart not to waver, but to be steady and stable…with a firm foundation of faith, obedience and hope in who God is and in His promises that are revealed throughout Scripture… that God may ultimately receive all the glory!

Please join me today in lifting up B’s friend, C, as she has surgery this morning on her ears. Pray for her little body, that it might be receptive and protected and pray for her parents that their hearts would be surrounded with indescribable peace!

Please also join me in praying for Ms. M. M is a a special person in our family’s life who has and continues to serve and love our precious B.  She is experiencing some heart problems. Please pray for healing, but ultimately for God to continue to be glorified through her life and her service to Him, her family and others!

Happy Friday!

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment