Thursday, April 22, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Don’t get me wrong the Ball Park at Arlington is great…but I would love to wiggle my nose and be here right now (and I don’t even like baseball that much)…it looks like the crowd is enjoying a beautiful COOL spring day!

My dad sent me this photo that he took while standing in another building downtown, this is the new Minnesota Twins baseball stadium…I love that it is in the heart of downtown Minneapolis. I don’t have any major heart attachments to the Minnesota Twins, though at one time I did have my very own red and white Homer Hanky that I distinctly remember waving during the World Series…yes, that may have been in 1987…and I may or may not have been to a Twins game since but…I am grateful for the fun childhood memory.  Maybe waving that hanky was providing my little heart with a glimpse of my future and my precious C.

Go Twins!

IMG00005-20100422-1238

No comments:

Post a Comment