Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Will You Join Me?

I have absolutely no idea how many of my posts are ever read, they may just end up in the oblivion of what the world wide web has become…we initially started the blog as a way to keep our friends and family up to date with the happenings in our little family since several miles separate us.   The blog has done that and also provided me with an avenue to share my often random thoughts and ramblings…it really can be therapeutic. I never realized that I had so much that I wanted to share, I guess that’s what happens when you are a verbal processor!

With all that said, I haven’t really ever asked for prayer via the blog, like I said, I have no idea who even reads each post….BUT there is someone close to me (it’s not C or B) who is really in need of prayer and thought this may be a way to lift this person up… I will leave them name-less for anonymity’s sake…but God will know who this person is as they are prayed for.  This dear person is at a major cross point in their life…and in real need of wisdom and discernment in regard to an upcoming decision. 

Would you (whoever “you” are) please join me in lifting this fellow believer up? Would you please pray for wisdom, for discernment, for peace and reassurance in regard to the decision at hand and this person’s future?

I am encouraged by these verses and hope that they may encourage your hearts as well…

“For the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared.” Proverbs 3:26

“Commit to the Lord whatever you so, and your plans will succeed.” Proverbs 16:3

“In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.” Proverbs 16:9

Praise God that He hears our prayers…thank you on this dear person’s behalf!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a much lighter note, I just heard C saying “MAAAAVS…. MAAAVS……. MAAAAVS….DIRRRRK…..DIRRRRRK….DIRRRRK as he and B were playing together before B went to bed. 

Surely B’s first word won’t be Mavs or Dirk! Or will it? If C has anything to say about it, it will…I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

GO MAVS!

2 comments: