Monday, August 23, 2010

Spice Tea

We ventured out of our neck of the wood today to meet B’s Grandma J (C’s mom) for lunch.  B held Grandma J’s hand as we walked down the sidewalks of downtown Dallas, his little brain seemed to try to take it all in as he walked, as there isn’t as much commotion to look at when we walk down our little street.

Grandma J treated us to a delicious lunch at the Neiman Marcus Cafe Downtown. The cafe has fantastic chicken salad that pairs quite well with their famous Neiman Marcus cookie as a dessert, even better is their spice tea…SO GOOD!

I totally forgot to snap a photo at lunch, but captured this one of B sneaking a sip of my spice tea after we got home. I know that sharing is a good thing, but to be honest, this selfish momma whisked the glass away after I captured the photo…so I could be sure to enjoy every last spiced drop! (Plus tea probably isn’t the best beverage for a 17 month old!- at least that was my selfish excuse.)

IMG_3798

Thanks for lunch Grandma J…it was fun to see your neck of the wood.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment