Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fountain Play

There is a fountain outside of the museum that has been catching my eye since our museum visits started.

I’ve thought that it would be a fun fountain to play and cool off in, but wondered if that would be appropriate.

Last week, while  heading to the car after playing at the museum when we saw several kids playing in the fountain in swim suits…that’s when I decided, that surely it must be okay…I mean if other people are doing it, why can’t we? right? (probably not a lesson I want to instill in our kids…but it seemed reasonable enough to me).

So this week, after playing inside the museum with some friends from church…we ventured outside to play.

B was hesitant at first…

IMG_3830

IMG_3834 

IMG_3831

But later became quite impressed!

Again, here’s to the simple joys of childhood!

J & C thanks for playing in the water with us.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment