Monday, August 9, 2010

Haircut Time?

C took this photo and I don’t think he could have done a better job at capturing our little guy right now…I love the cheeks, the squatting position, the tongue and most of all the hair!!!

IMG_7982 

B was probably due for his first hair cut a few months ago…but this momma just can’t bring herself to cut off those precious little locks, especially because they have grown in so evenly…really though, I am just making excuses. To be honest I am afraid that cutting his hair will make him look like a big kid and I am just not ready for that… little boys can only have long curly locks for such a short period of time and I am feeling so sentimental that this period of time in B’s life has almost come to an end.

Despite my sentiments I need to remember that a few strangers have recently complimented B as being a “cute little girl”… which is leading me in a direction towards letting go of the locks and enjoying this new chapter of big kid-hood in B’s life.

Until the locks go, I am going to be sure to enjoy them as much as possible…even if it means our little guy looks a little disheveled or like a girl…maybe I can chalk it up to character development?!?

Happy Monday.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment