Sunday, July 11, 2010

Resemblance?

C recently stumbled upon the slide show that was put together for our rehearsal dinner. The slideshow had some of each of our baby photos. We have enjoyed comparing some of our baby photos with photos of B. It is so special to be able to see both of us in his little smiling face. It is also fun to wonder what he might look like someday minus the baseball bat and harp, not that I am trying to fast forward time at all! (C, I apologize for any incriminating photos, though I think the one of me with the harp is the most embarrassing:)  ).

31 439

Photos of B….

IMG_2739dump 581IMG_5243    IMG_2735 IMG_3012 IMG_4910

IMG_4987 

____________________________________

Photos of me…

400

401403 

408405

404415   

_____________________________________

Photos of C…

28 3 12  

  510 14

I don’t know that he resembles one of us more than the other…just when we get to thinking that he looks like one of us, he seems to change and start to look like the other person.

I am so grateful to be able to capture it all with photos…it’s fun to imagine B doing the same with his wife and family someday.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment