Monday, July 19, 2010

Duplos!

Legos seem to be a favorite among almost all little boys. I know that C enjoyed playing with them when he was little as did both of my little brothers.

My older younger brother, J, loved playing with Legos. I can remember him almost always working on some type of configuration with the little pieces of bright colored plastic.

Playing with Legos seems to provide my parents with an opportunity to walk down memory lane…so recently, on a quick trip to the Mall of America, B’s Gram took him to Lego Land to pick out his very first box of Duplos (baby Legos).

 IMG_3403  

B is fascinated by the way the pieces fit together and giggles when he breaks the pieces apart. 

IMG_3409

IMG_3412

IMG_3411

2010 July 002

B is a long ways from creating intricate configurations like his uncle but seems to be well on his way to enjoying the simple toy.

Thanks Gram & Grandpa!

Happy Monday.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment