Friday, July 16, 2010

It’s True, I’m a Lemon

I cried to the manager at the cell phone store this afternoon!

Looking back on it, I am so entirely embarrassed by my behavior!

Though in fairness to me, I haven’t had a phone that works correctly for more than two months…

To make a long story short, I have a lemon of a phone.  The typical problem is the phone not ringing when people call.  Until last night, when someone called and the phone actually rang and then wouldn’t let me connect??!!! Really?

The people at the cell phone store diagnosed the phones as having “sticky stuff on the key pad” that caused a short in the phone…okay, now in fairness to my phone this diagnosis may be identifying this mom as a lemon and not the phone…yes, I admit that I have let B play with my phone in my moments of utterer mommy desperation when he gets impatient as he sits in the stroller or car seat .  I can only begin to imagine what the sticky stuff they discovered was…almond butter, bananas, sweat, dirt, yogurt, remnants of Cheerios…the list could go on and on, honestly, I should probably be more embarrassed about the sticky stuff than about my tears.

Oh the ways that I continue to find myself humbled!

Thanks for laughing with me!

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment