Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Eating Outside

One thing that I love to do in the summer is eat outside, yes it can get a little warm, your food can get tossed around by the wind and sometimes you have little visitors with wings that come to say “hello” in the midst of your meal, but I still love it.

These photos were taken while eating outside at one of my favorite summer spots.

B has learned how to use his molars and chowed down on some waffle fries that this particular restaurant is famous for.

It was hysterical, he would put the fry in his mouth and then smiled almost as if to show off his new ability of taking bigger bites…no, I don’t want to B to learn poor habits especially while eating, but he did make all of us laugh!

2010 July 002

I am trying to take advantage of every opportunity that I can get to be in front of the camera, so we took this photo after dinner. B obliged for a second or two…

2010 July 003 - Copy

And then surprised me (as you can see in the photo) as he tried to wiggle away to walk off and explore, this momma almost fell backwards on account of her 16 month olds sheer brute strength! (I don’t know whose face is funnier?)

2010 July 004

After dinner we met up with some of B’s great grandparents (my Dad’s parents) for ice cream at one of my very favorite ice cream shops.  By this point in the evening B was done with humoring me by taking photos, he seemed to be more interested with picking up the myriad of spoons, ice cream cups and napkins that were sitting on the table. And by the looks of the photo, everyone else seemed to be more interested in what B was doing too! That’s okay though, I’ll take whatever photos I can get…and really it captures our life as we continue to be so fascinated by this precious little boy that the Lord has blessed us with.

2010 July 005 

Happy Wednesday!

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment