Monday, May 17, 2010

Please Join Me…

We have a dear, dear, dear friend who is in need of a great deal of prayer right now…

Would you please join me in praying for this friend…the Lord knows every aspect of the situation and it is all in His hands…

Please pray for peace that may transcend our friend’s total understanding…

Please pray for wisdom and discernment for our friend as they move forward with hopeful anticipation wondering what the Lord may have in store…

Please pray that our friend may experience the Lord in an entirely new and authentic way through this major trial…

“Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is my strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Psalm 73:23-26

No comments:

Post a Comment