Thursday, May 6, 2010

Best Part of My Day

B and I enjoyed a sweet day together, and were even able to spend some time playing with friends this afternoon.

I have to say that the best part of the day was right before B went to bed. B and I sat and rocked for a little while, we read two of my (and maybe B’s) favorite books. Then we sat and rocked…of course I took advantage of the opportunity to give B some sugar (kisses) on his cheeks and then HE RETURNED THE SUGAR!!!! B gave me his own sweet little kisses on the cheek tonight!

The kisses were hysterical, he would go in for my cheek with his mouth wide open (slobber, teeth and all) and then touch my face and then look at me and giggle…oh, what a gift…I tried to soak it up and enjoy every second of it. I know that someday it won’t be “cool” to give me kisses on the cheeks…what a fantastic way to end a sweet day!

Happy Thursday!

Be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. sweet way to end the day, ever sweeter memory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that story so much! What a touching moment with him. :)

    ReplyDelete