Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Diaper Day

It’s official the thermometer is over 90 degrees! However,  I don’t feel like I can complain because we really did have an unseasonably cool and amazing spring…so goodbye cool weather…hello SUMMER!

In effort to joyfully embrace the heat, I turned the sprinkler on for B this afternoon…HE LOVED IT! (I didn’t have my act together enough to put his swimsuit on, we’ll get there at some point.)

 IMG_2754 IMG_2755 IMG_2756

IMG_2758

I found this toy in the “dollar” section of our grocery store…B loved watching the water wheels work as I poured water down the spout…this may be the best $2.50 that I have spent so far this week.

IMG_2760

IMG_2761

IMG_2763

IMG_2765

B moved onto the swing when he lost interest in the sprinkler…

IMG_2772

IMG_2768

I love this photo…it so captures our precious little B.  I am left wondering how the Lord is going to use those little hands and feet…?

I really do love summer time and playing with water, it makes me nostalgic for my own childhood…so summer….please bring it on!

More Happiness on this  Tuesday!

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment