Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Daddy Day

The other day, C & B were able to spend a fun filled day together…just the two of them!

They started their special day with a run (Ella joined in on the fun)…

And later they found themselves at our favorite bakery for breakfast.

 IMG_2560

B is still learning how to use his sippy cup that has a straw, he likes to tip it upside down which prevents the straw inside from doing its job…slowly he is getting the hang of it…and I think he deserves and A for effort! C reported that B was rather hysterical as he drank while the two sat together.

IMG_2588 IMG_2594 IMG_2597

After B’s morning nap, the two ventured out to spend the afternoon at the zoo…

IMG_2599

 IMG_2603

The giraffes…

IMG_2618

C thought that B’s sunhat was inhibiting his line of sight so when they were out of the sun, C flipped the brim up…quite a fashion statement if I don’t say so myself!

IMG_2611

The elephants…

IMG_2612

C said that this elephant walked into the water and actually fully submerged itself…B was quite impressed!

IMG_2616IMG_2615 

I love this photo…those little hands and those little legs make me melt!

 IMG_2617

Later, C and B were my knights in shining armor (and cheerleaders)…as they dropped everything to help me work on one of my random tasks…which I continue to be SO grateful for!

All in all, the two seemed to enjoy their special day together.  I hope that C is able to continue having special Daddy Days with our kids…I know that it will be time that he and our family will come to treasure!

Happy Tuesday!

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment