Monday, September 12, 2011

Twactor Twailor

I went into a local kids’ consignment shop to sell a stroller that had been collecting dust in our garage. 

Upon walking into the shop, B locked his eyes on this miniature sized tractor and trailer. He was polite and just said “Look! Twactor and Twailor!”…my mommy heart melted (I guess some could call me a sucker) and I called C to ask if he wouldn’t mind us owning yet another outside play toy. C graciously obliged…and our little man has been riding the toy ever since (he rode it from the store to the car along the sidewalk).

IMG_6847

He likes to “townaked” (connect) the “twailor” (trailer) to the “twactor” (tractor) as he plays…

IMG_6842

IMG_6851

IMG_6840

IMG_6846IMG_6848IMG_6839

Moments like this make me wish I could freeze B’s childhood…and wish that a pretend tractor and trailer was all I needed to remain content myself!

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment