Friday, February 10, 2012

Baking Buddies

Life in our neck of the wood has finally slowed down a touch. We are finding ourselves at home more which means getting a little creative with our daily activities.

I’ve always wanted to learn how to bake homemade bread and thought this recipe might be a good spring board for trying (thank you pinterest).  So earlier in the week, we tried our hands (both little and small) at baking.

IMG_4691

IMG_8531

B enjoyed pouring the ingredients into the mixer while little A cheered from the floor.

I was pleasantly surprised with how well the rolls turned out. We honestly didn’t have much need for rolls with the week’s dinner menu so I ended up breaking them into pieces to make french toast casserole for breakfast…it was a hit! I don’t know if I can commit to baking like this always…but it is a fun treat.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment