Thursday, November 25, 2010

Marshmallow Pelter

Thanksgiving is a fantastic day to remember and reflect on all the ways we are blessed and thankful. We should have hearts of gratitude every day of the year (though I often fall short)...but Thanksgiving is always a special day that seems to highlight some of God's sweet blessings.

This morning, I find myself grateful for so many things...my salvation, my husband, our sweet little boy, our families, our friends, our church, God's continued provision, our health, our pup, memories from this past year...and even marshmallows! 

Let me explain (the marshmallow part), this past week I think I have started to feel our littlest one move. In effort to articulate what it feels like, I told C that it feels like something inside of me is pelting marshmallows against the inner walls of my stomach...this may seem like a funny or random analogy but I think it really provides an understanding of the sensation with words.

We continue to be so grateful for this precious little life and greatly anticipate what blessings we might be celebrating next Thanksgiving!

Here's to thankful hearts...marshmallow pelters...and tasty Thanksgiving meals.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment