Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trains, Planes and Automobiles

I found this set of Duplos blocks several years ago at a garage sale. At the time, I purchased the set (for all of about $5.00) for my classroom.  The set was stashed away in our attic after my classroom got packed up, all in anticipation for our little ones to someday enjoy.

Recently, C and I have sifted through items in our attic (more on this later)  and upon sifting, rediscovered the set of Duplos just waiting to be played with by B.

I tried to capture some photos of the toys recent rediscovery…

IMG_4260IMG_4254IMG_4255IMG_4258

All I heard as he played was “chooo chooo” '”too, too” (apparently these are the sounds that trains, helicopters, ambulances, trains and cars make…at least in B’s little world.)

A little side note…C pulled B’s slippers out this past weekend.  B’s Grandma J & Grandpa B found picked these out for B on our trip to Colorado this summer. It was hard to imagine his little feet wearing the cozy socks in June, but much easier now that the temperatures have dropped. Walking in the slippers have proven more difficult than bare feet or shoes…B has slipped a couple times…I’ll be honest it has been pretty funny to watch.

Here’s to the joys of being a little boy…chooo chooo (or little girl, depending on each child’s interests).

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment