Monday, November 8, 2010

Committed...

I actually did it...after much thought and careful consideration...I rsvp'ed to attend my ten year high school reunion.

There are so many emotions that seem to be attached with this decision...

Am I ready?

Will it be fun?

Will people remember me?

What will I wear?

Will people know that I am pregnant and haven't "let myself go"? (totally vain I know)

Will I feel like I am back in high school?

The questions seem to go on and on as they cycle in my mind. It is honestly as if I am concerned about being "cool" all over again.

So much has happened since walking the halls of high school...college, meeting C, getting married, having my first real job, having B...surly I'm ready and over the pettiness of high school...right?!!?

Here's to appreciating the past (because it is all part of my story)...but being so grateful for the here and now!

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment