Thursday, November 18, 2010

Patience

This song (from my childhood) needs to get stuck in my head...today and everyday until our little house sells...

"Have patience, have patience...don't be in such a hurry! Remember, remember...God doesn't want you to worry!"

I know it has only been 2 weeks since the sign was posted in our front yard...but having a house on the market with a little one and a four legged friend is a lot more of a challenge than I ever could have anticipated!  

Maybe this is God's way of making me more okay with this future transition in our family's life...of maybe this is His way of teaching me about His provision and His plan...or maybe it's His divine way of reminding me to trust him...or maybe He is simply teaching me about patience...

In all honesty, there are probably countless lessons that are being taught throughout this time...and deep deep down I am grateful for each and really want to be teachable...though in the same breath...it would be nice to get a phone call that someone is interested in our sweet little house.

Until that call comes, I will have to work on having a teachable heart and humbly admit that at least I am becoming a super efficient cleaner, launderer and cook...and fan of my car which has turned into B's, Ella's and my temporary apartment during showings. 

Here's to life lessons and potential buyers!!!!!!!!

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment