Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Colorado pt3

Sun rise.

IMG_0739

Grandpa B introducing B to what a horse is.  Side note, my dad used to race horses back in the day.  When I mention that to people they ask if he was a jockey.  I kind of smile and just say, “No, he owned them”.

IMG_0744

B did remarkably well for probably having no idea what he was riding or what was going on.

IMG_0752

I kind of want a horse now.  Don’t tell my wife.

IMG_0754

Yes, he did wear a helmet.  Although I think that Pi’s (the horse’s name was Pi) top speed was about 2.3 mph and with S’s grip B was in very little danger.

IMG_0760

The group heading out up the mountain.  The horse ride was up a run at the Breckenridge Ski Resort.

IMG_0764

All smiles after the ride.

IMG_0778

Like I said there was much hand-held walking.  This was on the main street of Breckenridge which is a great little town.

IMG_0781

Love it.

IMG_0784

Taking a break while looking at the park there and the river flowing through.  Just a gorgeous little town.

IMG_0785 

I believe Auntie B called this a “Hold-Out”.

IMG_0801

thought bubble: “Man if I had a kayak with a spray skirt I would be tearing this river up”.

IMG_0797

The fam in Breckenridge.

IMG_0799

Yet again.

IMG_0813

B finally found someone as cute as he is.

IMG_0819

B is happy about life and S is happy about a fleece.  This captures these two so very well.

IMG_0823

No comments:

Post a Comment