Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Colorado pt1

Here are S, C, and B being picked up from the airport and Auntie B looks pretty excited for us to be there.  I can’t blame her.

IMG_0569

Here are B and I in the parking lot of Beau Jo’s.  Their fire cracker chicken pizza is the stuff dreams are made of.  And don’t worry you get a look at his sweet shirt (that his mama made) in a couple of pictures.

IMG_0574 

Here is the crew about to chow down on some pizza.  The consensus was that we were approx. 4 lbs light on fire cracker chicken pizza (we only ordered 2 lbs., should have been at least 6).  Rookie mistake, won’t happen again.

IMG_0581

Now that is a shirt.  Idea by his old man, created by his mom.

IMG_0587

The fam on the Georgetown railroad.  Pretty cool little loop up the canyon on the mining route laid down 100+ years ago.  Nice way to start off the vacay.  Apparently B was super pumped.

IMG_0600

Grandpa B and Grandma J enjoying the ride.

IMG_0601

If I could I would eat this picture up with a spoon.  Maybe I am biased, but cutest thing ever.

IMG_0608

The whole group on the rail.

IMG_0612

Auntie B, S, and B soaking up some rays.

IMG_0616

And again.  One of my favorite moves is to flip B’s hat up.  Don’t know why, but I love it.

IMG_0622 

Love it.  There was a lot of walking B by one hand on this trip; he is close, but hasn’t committed to walking yet.

IMG_0640

What’s up?  Oh these?  They're my aviators.  What?  You don’t have any?  You should.

IMG_0641

Me and my lovely bride.

IMG_0646

Told ya, I love flipping that hat up.

IMG_0655

The snow melt made from some amazing water in the river.

IMG_0660

What’s up?  Oh this?  It’s my conductors hat.  I am a conductor.  I let the train do the work.

IMG_0671

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, this makes me want to go to Colorado NOW!!! Nice posts. Looks like B is a little trooper. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had a great trip!

    P.S. Don't mention Beau Jo's to Carter. He goes berserk.

    ReplyDelete