Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Today’s Challenge

Why does contentment seem to be so difficult for me to attain?

I know that it is ultimately because I am human and my heart gets drawn into a cycle of discontent and fear…both of which are ultimately sin…and that is why I need Jesus as my personal Savior, to extend His grace to overwhelm me with His protection, His peace and His provision in our family’s life.

Someone dear to me, shared this verse with me and I am going to try to write it on my heart today…it’s my challenge for the day.

“Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior. The Sovereign Lord is my strength, he make my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights.” Habakkuk 3:18-19

No, I don’t know what the future holds…but I need to cling to the truth that someone bigger, greater and loving holds my future in the palm of His hands!

I so desire to have feet that run like dear, that enable me (and our family) for every aspect of life! I already do, I just need to choose to accept and believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment