Monday, March 15, 2010

One Year Ago Today

It is hard to believe that B began to make his grand entrance into the world a year ago from this morning.

It was a year ago today that I told C  I didn’t think I could sit through an entire church service…

It was a year ago today that C and I put our walking shoes one and walked around and around and around the neighborhood….counting minutes between contractions…looking at each other in disbelief….

It was a year ago today that my mom and I went to get pedicures  in effort to keep me distracted and pass the time…

It was a year ago today that we walked around the neighborhood…

It was a year ago today that I packed my hospital bag, because B had decided to make his grand appearance three weeks early…

It was a year ago today that we walked around the neighborhood….

It was a year ago today that we decided to head to the hospital…

It was a year ago today that C  wheeled me into the hospital as a simple family of two…

It was a year ago today that I lay in a hospital bed, filled with both anticipation and fear…

It was a year ago today that our lives began to change forever…

20090308-Underwood-Maternity-Shots-6409 20090308-Underwood-Maternity-Shots-6357  20090308-Underwood-Maternity-Shots-6381 20090308-Underwood-Maternity-Shots-6392-2

Thank You Father for the memories that we have of March 15, 2009.  You so blessed us a year ago, and continue to…Thank You, we love You!

Amen

p.s. K & J thank you again for taking these photos, we treasure them!

1 comment: