Friday, February 12, 2010

Family “TeePee” Time

My mom passed this along to me last week and I just now got a chance to read/watch it because of the unexpected snow day we are enjoying.    

My brothers and I had the honor and privilege of attending Kanakuk Kamp for a number of years, we spent many nights sleeping in teepees and many mornings enjoying the famous Kanakuk Koffee Kake. But even more, Kanakuk played a huge role in my own spiritual life and walk with the Lord and it is my hope that our children may one day be able to have the same privilege.

7-19-2006-113_edited-1

As B grows up, C and I so desire to be intentional about telling him about Jesus Christ and spending quality time together as a family…

http://www.kanakuk.com/youandyourchild/Windows Live Writer Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment