Monday, February 22, 2010

Can I Press Pause?

There are moments when I wish that I could just press pause…it feels like B is growing up so fast, it is like we have blinked and he is almost ready for college…well not really, but these months have just flown by!

C was gracious and sweet to give B his bath tonight, I took full advantage of the opportunity to capture the event that bath time is with the camera.  B continues to love his baths, he is quite fascinated by the water and loves to splash and watch the water fly in the air!

IMG_1449 IMG_1450 IMG_1452  IMG_1455 IMG_1457 IMG_1459 IMG_1461 IMG_1462

As B continues to explore the art of feeding himself, bath times will undoubtedly turn into an every night routine (give or take)…I guess it will allow us to really savor in sweet memories like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment