Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Special School Nights

This spring, B’s school has hosted two special nights.

A Dad’s Night, where C and B got to make special bird feeders and take a tour of his classroom. (I wish I had a photo of C with B…B made C a special polka dot tie to wear).

IMG_4453

A Mom’s Night, where B and I got to make window gardens and play in the sensory table.

IMG_9421

My gift was this beautiful handmade floral and pink bonnet…

IMG_9423

Both nights C and I received special portraits decorated by B and stories dictated by B and written by his teacher.

C’s reads:

“I call my dad, Daddy. He goes to work when I am at preschool. He likes to eat gummy worms. Together we like to play with toys, legos and trains. I love my Dad!

IMG_9435

Mine reads:

“My mom’s name is Mommy. Her favorite color is purple. She like to eat cheerios, bananas, apples and strawberries. While I am at preschool she makes dinner. Together we like to play legos. She is the best mom because she loves me.”

IMG_9433

Right from the mouth of a precious babe! What a treat to gain a glimpse of our little guy’s world as it seems like he is growing up before our eyes.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment