Sunday, March 11, 2012

French Toast Muffins

Per good old pinterest, I tried a french toast muffin recipe similar to this one for our family breakfast last week.

Let me say, it was quite an undertaking, to say the least. Here is a glimpse of the mess I created…

IMG_8851IMG_8852

The muffins looked just like they were supposed to prior to baking…

IMG_8853

But looked more ‘blob-like’ afterwards.

IMG_8854

I think next time I will try layering the topping of the muffin to provide a little more consistent goodness throughout (the topping was the best part) and probably not fill the tins quite as full as the bake time for my muffins was almost double the recipe’s suggested time.

I obviously have some honing to do on my baking skills, but am glad to have had the chance to try the tasty breakfast treat…especially because of who I got to enjoy the muffins with.

Be blessed.

Happy baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment