Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wow!

Watch this video…I promise, I’m typically not one for “you tube” videos…but this is good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GhOUaszMGvQ

A dear friend of mine encouraged me to read this book (the premise behind the video)…

CSC_1722

I downloaded the book and tried on many occasions to read it…I admit, I have gotten distracted, put it down and moved on with my day, week etc. etc. I hope to finish reading by the end of the summer and begin my own 1,000 gifts journal…at least that’s my goal.

I have several friends and acquaintances who have read the book and experienced a heart transformation in regard to seeing and experiencing God’s blessings (both large and small) on a daily basis.

I don’t doubt that God will use Ann’s Voskamps words to challenge and encourage my heart (even if it takes me several months to complete my reading)…and I hope they might do the same for others.

Happy Wednesday.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment