Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lesson from Some Seedlings

This is what we discovered the seeds to look like this morning…

IMG_9261

I am humbled by the little lesson that these seedlings have brought to my heart. 

If you look closely, you notice that the tiny plants are growing towards the window…towards the sunlight. They are simply drawn towards it…every thread of their fragile being is facing the sun.  This is such a visual depiction of how my heart should be…directed and growing upwards towards the Ultimate Son. 

I admit that my heart is fragile, like these little seedlings…but know that growth (though it may seem slow) will only develop me (like the seedlings) to be more strong, healthy and fruit bearing.

As I think about little A and B, I pray that their hearts may look like this photo…that the little growing threads of their beings and hearts would be drawn to truth…drawn to light…drawn to their Heavenly Father, that they may grow up to be strong in their faith and bear fruit that might bring God glory.

May your heart be drawn in the same direction!

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment