Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Accident…

My elementary art teacher encouraged us to call our mistakes ‘happy accidents’, I think it was all in effort to save paper and other art supplies, but I bought into it and have coined the phrase in my own grown up life…thus the title of this post.

This weekend, I attempted my first official Pinterest project…and failed miserably! (this is what I tried). But the project, though a failure,  meant a trip to the craft store where I found these little $3.00 gems…hence the ‘happy accident’…for displaying our kiddos artwork.

I’ve always wanted to have our kids’ work prominently displayed in whatever house we live…so having this little dream come to fruition, through my Pinterest misfortune, brought utter delight to my heart Smile.

C was gracious as he very willingly hung all 9 pins…

IMG_4429

Now the stage is set…I can’t help but imagine what ‘master pieces’ and ‘happy accidents’ might find their way to this little space and bring simple smiles to this proud momma’s heart!

IMG_4433

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment