Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Quote of the Evening

Let me paint the whole picture…

We are having an all hands on deck chore night at our house. C is washing the floors and cleaning bathrooms while tuning into the Rangers game.

I am vacuuming, dusting, folding laundry, catching up on emails etc. 

B is following both of us around the house with his pretend vacuum cleaners saying “What-cha doin’ mommy? What-cha doin’ daddy?”

Little A is fast asleep.

All fairly typical proto-call in our neck of the wood until I hear… “Daddy my poopies are jumpin!” (along with two little thuds on the hardwood floor). Then I hear C proceed to ask B, “Do you have poopy in your diaper? Do we need to change it?” and B responds very mater of factly, “No, my poopies are jumpin!”.

I know I shouldn’t laugh at the fact that our 2 1/2 year is yet to be potty trained, but this was a phrase that we have yet to hear in out neck of the wood…and pretty funny if I don’t say so myself!

Be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, we tried potty training and failed miserably. So, it's going to be 2 in diapers for a while longer! When they're ready, they're ready :)

    ReplyDelete