Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day Brightener!

It is my personal opinion that these are simply the best little boy shoes (B is now on his second pair)…

-They match almost everything

-They are easy to get on and off

-They don’t have action heroes or words on them

-They don’t light up, etc. etc.

New Balance 993 - KV993GRP - Pre-School Running Shoes

(Photo copied and pasted from New Balance Website)

Recently C and I noticed that B has taken to walking on his tip toes…which made me wonder if his shoes might be to small? 

I took him into our local New Balance store to have him sized and to our surprise, our little guy’s feet had grown a whole size!

I asked if we could just purchase the same shoe in the next size bigger but was told that New Balance stores in Minnesota don’t carry this particular shoe…but could order the shoe and it might arrive in the next 3-4 weeks!

My heart just couldn’t allow our little guy’s toes to be smooshed for longer than they needed to be so I called the New Balance store in Fort Worth.  I asked if they still carried the shoe and if they were able to ship…they not only had the shoe in stock, but offered to hand deliver the shoes to the fed ex office this afternoon so that the shoes could be here in Minnesota at our house by FRIDAY…and the extra cost was only $5.00 more than the cost of the shoe!!!!

The clerk’s willingness to go out of his way to ship our little guy new ‘kicks’ was a definite day brightener in our neck of the wood!

If you live in Fort Worth (or I guess anywhere)…and are looking for little ones’ shoes…New Balance DFW might be just the place for your day to be brightened!

Be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got the shoes. Thanks for sending is your new address with the blog address. I'm not as regular blogger as you are, but you can check us out at http://mcclellantown.com.

    ReplyDelete