Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Banana Bwead

‘Banana Bwead’ as B calls it, has become quite a staple in our neck of the wood.

Over the years, I have tweaked my mom' & grandma’s recipe to the point of banana bread snobbery and really only like to eat what comes out of our oven Smile.

Several months ago, I saw these amazing bread expandable bread pans on a blog I like to follow. I told my mom about them and she took it upon her self to try to find them (with the help of the internet). 

To my utter delight, my mom found the pans (several months later) and recently lent them to me to try…they were fantastic because they allowed me to make a loaf and a half because of the number of bananas we had!

B helped me bake…

IMG_7355

The pan just barely fit inside out tiny oven…

IMG_7358

But seemed to bake quite well…

IMG_7359

After the bread cooled, B helped me slice and sample the bread (he used a rubber spatula)…

IMG_7367

The indentations and imperfections on the top of the bread identify B and his spatula’s work…a job well done!

IMG_7366

We are consistently thankful for brown bananas as that means it’s time to bake!

Happy Tuesday.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment