Friday, April 1, 2011

Sweet Morsels to Remember…

“Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.” Psalm 90:12

“Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.” Psalm 90: 14

My heart has recently been convicted to live with more of an eternal perspective. To be grateful for each day and remember that my days  don’t belong to me, but instead belong to God, the Father, the creator of each day.  He is the one who allows the sun to rise each day and He alone is the one who wakes me up each morning.

I pray that I might learn how to be satisfied each morning with HIS unfailing love, that I might learn to sing for joy and be glad with every day that I have graciously been provided with…even if the day might feel a little challenging or even monotonous.

I can’t by any means say that I am able to do this, but I find myself challenged by God’s Word and wanted to share. May it bless your heart as it has mine…enjoy this new day that our Heavenly Father has so graciously provided!

Happy Friday.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment