Monday, April 4, 2011

Stickers!

We finally broke out some stickers this afternoon. 

I have to admit that stickers are not my favorite (the teacher in me cringes whenever I see stickers on things other than paper), however, I figured it wasn’t right to prevent our little guy from enjoying some sticky fine motor practice….

IMG_5244

B was quite fascinated after getting over the initial frustration of learning how to peal the stickers off the adhesive paper.

I love that these photos capture the “choo choo”sound effects he made as he worked…his cheeks are priceless!

IMG_5237IMG_5242

The activity kept his attention for longer than I anticipated…however, it wasn’t long before I heard him say “bah bye” choo choos and move onto different “work”.

Oh the joys of being two!

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment