Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sprinkle Helper

This afternoon, B helped me make chocolate covered pretzels. I dipped the pretzels and he worked to put sprinkles on the fresh chocolate.

He lost interest in the pretzels after a few minutes…but seemed to enjoy playing with the sprinkles and even sampled some of his work!

IMG_4372

The red of the sprinkles stained his little hands and face.

IMG_4373

Once again, after our project was complete, B headed straight for the bathtub.

IMG_4377

B’s bath proved to be much more entertaining that the sprinkle portion of our afternoon!

IMG_4380

This is our final product…I have to admit, I sampled some myself and they were a really good combination of salty and sweet…and SUPER easy!

IMG_4393

This is just because…

IMG_4370

Happy Wednesday!

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment