Sunday, December 12, 2010

Is it Crazy…

That I want to be here right now?

Snownami 2010

(photo taken from kare11.com)

I can remember the feeling of pure bliss during blizzards when I was little. Waking up to watch the news to learn that school had been canceled…which was a rarity…and then going outside to play with our neighborhood friends. I am sure the novelty of this historical storm will wear off and people will be tired of being cooped up at home…but despite that truth…doesn’t playing in the snow sound like fun? Especially this time of year!!!!

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=892585

I hope that all of my Minnesota family and friends are enjoying the white blanket of snow, staying safe and staying warm!

Here’s to blizzards and secretly hoping we might have snow in our neck of the wood soon!

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment