Monday, December 6, 2010

Ginger Snaps

Lazy mornings are fantastic! I so enjoy not having to rush out of the house and get it clean for potential buyers…and need to remember simple blessings like not being rushed more often.

When I woke up this morning, I realized that B and I had absolutely NOTHING to do…so in effort to savor the gift of time, we made cookies!!!

We didn’t make anything fancy, just ginger snaps from a mix…but my… oh…my did our little house smell fantastic!

B helped mix and roll the cookies in sugar…

IMG_0063IMG_0062IMG_0060IMG_0064IMG_0065IMG_0067

And of course, he sampled his efforts when they had cooled from the oven (yes, it was only 9:30am…but I was happy to make an exception).

IMG_0068IMG_0070

I think he liked them!

Here’s to simple time around the house!

Happy Monday.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment