Monday, September 6, 2010

We Finally Took the Plunge…

B got his first haircut!

His locks before…

 IMG_9373 IMG_9390  IMG_9395

In the chair and all set to go (literally)…

IMG_9437 IMG_9445

B seemed to be more impressed by the steering wheel than then video that was playing on a television in front of him…

IMG_9460 IMG_9470

The woman who cut B’s hair was fantastic and quite patient with B as he wiggled and drove his little red fire truck.

IMG_9467

This is a milestone that I have been dreading…because I was fearful that the cut would make B look less like a baby and more like a toddler. At one point, I surprised myself and actually asked the stylist to go shorter!

IMG_9484  

At one point, B even stood up to drive his new set of wheels.

  IMG_9487 

Almost done…

IMG_9490

Done!

IMG_9502 IMG_9504

IMG_9507

He still looks like our precious B, just a little less shaggy.

I was grateful that C came along for moral support, the entire outing really made for a fun little family memory.…our next big milestone is B’s first day of school…wishing I could press pause…he is growing up entirely too fast!

Happy Labor Day!

Be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. I must say, I'm glad I finally took/found the time to get to your blog. What a GREAT first impression I have of it, seeing your sweet boy's first haircut pictures. You're right. He's still B! He looks great! Where is this very fun barber shop? You know how we love cars in our family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, could he possibly be cuter than ever?? I just love that face!

    ReplyDelete