Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Little Boy...Big "Vacuumer"!

B has a new passion (seriously) for vacuuming.

Yes it's true, he isn't wearing pants (yet again). Pant-less afternoons have become a reoccurring theme in our neck of the wood...but more importantly, he is wearing his "Little Boy, Big Dreams" shirt. I like this shirt for various reasons and think it is quite appropriate as we are seeing his little work ethic/curiosity blossom.

I can only hope that he will continue this new found passion for vacuuming...though I know it is probably fleeting. Maybe I can dream that he might move onto folding laundry or cleaning bathrooms?!?

(Our "high five" at the end of the video makes my heart melt.)

However long this interest lasts...both C and I will encourage him to keep on keeping on.

Here's to our little worker, for a job well done!

Be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. B...I have a little doggy hair here to vacum up when you are finished there!!!! Way to go little man, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hysterical. i love that he totally mimicked getting underneath the island, very thorough. and to be honest, it actually looked like his little swiffer was cleaning! a little help never hurts!

    ReplyDelete