Tuesday, September 7, 2010

All Boy X 2

A friend encouraged us to try this playground…

We were grateful for the tip…it was FANTASTIC!

Both B and C enjoyed climbing, sliding and exploring while I stood back and played photographer…

 IMG_9518

IMG_9529

IMG_9539

IMG_9543

B started climbing on his own initiative…

IMG_9546

 IMG_9548

  IMG_9571

IMG_9579

(the playground equipment made B’s new do a little CRAZY!)

IMG_9560 IMG_9562 

These two are truly two peas in a pod…I beginning to think the saying “The apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree” is absolutely true in regard to C and B. 

I can just imagine the thoughts (dreams really) of camping trips, climbing trips, father/son bonding time etc. that flashed through C’s mind as he watched B explore the playground set with relatively no fear.

I can honestly say that I like my place on the sideline, ready to snap a photo, give a band-aid, cheer the two on…it’s kind of nice to be able to sit back and watch these two enjoy some of life’s simple joys.

Happy Tuesday.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment