Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Trip Continues...

Of course we had to make a stop at the compound... B's Clam Box and Bartley's Dockside Restaurant, all we were missing is Elizabeth's Something or Another
Couldn't be happier/warmer.
Some really sweet suspension bridge in southern Maine
Some really sweet river in Southern Maine
Acadia National Park. Technically at Thunder Hole in Acadia National Park.
Just doing some exploring, soon I will have B on my heels doing this...
No resembalance at all...
One of my favorite pics...
Acadia...
Acadia....
Cadillac Mountain, with Bar Harbor in the background.
Alright B, give us something over the shoulder. Perfect.
Just being cute... No idea how he got up there. We were turning to leave and then looked back and there he was.
Sunset at Pretty Marsh in Acadia.
Good looking family, if I say so myself...
I just can't help my self...
Happy as a clam (yeah, that is a northeast pun).
Anglers Platter = fried clams, fried haddock, fried scallops, fried shrimp, french fries. I was just diappointed that didnt fry the plate it came on.
Sara sad she didnt like her Maine lobster...

No comments:

Post a Comment