Sunday, October 25, 2009

It is official...B is mobile!


After much frustration and patience (on B's part), many failed attempts and face plants into the floor...B figured out how his arms and legs can work together to crawl! B has been using the "Army Scoot" to maneuver his way around as he plays, but as of this weekend...the Army Scoot is out and crawling is in!
C and I are bracing ourselves as we are celebrating this big milestone but also a little daunted by the reality that this milestone brings...we are working to "B proof" our house, moving breakable things up, securing things down, covering outlet plugs, taking our shoes off when we are in the house, vacuuming and being hawks as we watch B play and move around the house...Ella isn't quite sure what to think of her little friend's new movement...before we know it, B will be riding Ella like a bucking bronco!
We are so grateful that B is healthy and happy...it is such a gift to watch him grow and humbling to think about the task of parenting that we have at hand!

1 comment:

  1. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...I did!!! Way to go B!!!

    ReplyDelete