Monday, August 6, 2012

Chalkboard Fun!

C is gracious to so willingly go with all of my teacher-like minded ideas.  Especially the ones that necessitate his planning and building…like this.

Little A’s interest in anything crayon, chalk, pen etc. initiated this pinterest project thought in my head…and when I couldn’t shake it, I asked C if he could help make it a reality.

Side note, I wish I oculd explain B’s wardrobe choice…though I am without words, bottom line he is safe, cared for and happy…trying not to sweat the smaller things!

IMG_1063IMG_1070IMG_1072

It is my earnest desire to have our neck of the woods be as kiddo friendly and family welcoming as possible. God provided this little spot in the world for us to inhabit and I want others, especially our kiddos friends, to enjoy it as much as we do…so if you’re in the neighborhood, please come out to play!

Thank you C!

Happy coloring.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment