Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Daddy Book

Little A received the book, Dance Me Daddy, in her Christmas stocking.

To be honest, the book was on sale for a dollar just before Christmas and looked sweet…I’d never heard of it or ever thought it would become the ‘hit’ that it has.

‘Hit’ may be an understatement as this little book has become the one and only book that A requests before nap and bedtime. The book has affectionately been dubbed as the ‘Daddy Book’…when it’s time for bed, A runs to her room saying ‘Dadeeee Dadeeee’ and picks up the book to give to C (or I).

We all (B included) have the book memorized…it really is a sweet book that highlights the bond that daddy’s and daughters have and makes me dream (though I don’t want to wish this time away) of the day when C, Lord-willing gets to dance with his precious daughter at her own wedding.

IMG_3830

Which makes my heart remember the sweet memory I have of dancing with my own Daddy the day I got married…

s657 

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment