Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Birthday Pampering

It was three decades (I just can’t come to terms with saying 30!) ago today that my mom and dad learned I was on the way…to their surprise as I was a touch early. 

The story of my surprise arrival is pretty fantastic, something I am just now learning to appreciate as a young mom.

In effort to celebrate the triple decade milestone…really, we’ll look for any excuse for a little pampering…we celebrated with birthday pedicures…my dad was gracious to watch the kiddos (which might explain my super relaxed smile in the photoSmile ).

IMG_9978

I still have a few more hours to enjoy of my twenties as it’s not official just yet…and I couldn’t imagine a more sweet way to savor and enjoy my last day of being 29.

Thank you for the sweet memory Mom!

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment