Monday, December 5, 2011

Nook

When we bought our house, I immediately thought B’s closet would be perfect for a fort or reading nook someday. It has a few stairs up to the attic in it and just seemed to cater to my teacher-like mindset and any little kid’s desire for a nook and cranny hide-a-way.

This weekend, we finally unpacked some boxes that had been collecting dust and came across several of B’s picture books. Discovering the books seemed to provide a great excuse to clean B’s closet out to finally create the little reading ‘nook’ I had imagined.

The nook has become a quite popular place in our neck of the wood…

  IMG_8145

IMG_8144

IMG_8146IMG_8148

Now I am mulling over the idea of adding a dutch door to the nook to give it even more of a ‘club house’ feel…am I crazy, yes! C is quite patient, and B seems to be grateful for all the silly ideas!!!!!

Happy Monday.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment