Sunday, November 6, 2011

Could it Be?

My cousin just introduced me to a new store/website...

http://shopruche.com

Now I can't say that I have ordered anything just yet...but she described it to be an inexpensive version of Anthropologie  which is a store I enjoy but typically just 'window shop' in.

I can't pull off (or don't have the confidence to pull off) a lot of the Anthropologie styles...though I secretly wish I could...but just might be a touch more tempted as I am always up for a good deal!

I know I ultimately need to remember 1 Peter 3:3-4 which reads "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight." 

As long as it doesn't consume my heart...it's fun to click and explore the good deals.

M...thanks for sharing your find.
Be blessed.

p.s potty training is SUPER HARD...thanks for the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment