Monday, May 9, 2011

I’ll Be Honest…

This is not my proudest Mom-moment…but I felt the need to capture it to share…

IMG_5581

Yes, little A is in her swing…and B is sitting beside A’s “Bun” watching a digger dvd!

One might ask, where is the mom in this scenario?  And this mom would respond…maybe I was vacuuming or addressing birth announcements or cleaning up from breakfast or folding laundry… honestly, I can’t remember…but when all is said and done both little ones are clean, fed and out of harm’s way!

This isn’t how every morning looks around our neck of the wood…but I have to be real and admit that it does happen some.  Learning how to adapt to life with two little ones is giving me a run for my money and forcing me to give myself a little bit of grace...which is easier said than done.

Here’s to being real!

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment